New: Spring Sweetness Earrings!


Today being unseasonably mild, I had my first taste of Spring. I remembered the warmth and mildness of the air, and even the fresh smell, but I had forgotten the leaping wildness, the solemn winter temple in which well-clad animals file through the snow replaced by palpable universal festivity.





Above: Green shoots of I know not what






Above: Spring Sweetness Earrings



These little earrings with their many-petaled gold cherry blossoms and chips of amethyst are a natural offshoot of the Spring Sweetness Amulet, meant to attract the light-hearted joy of the fairies and the wisdom and nourishment of nature, under the light of the full moon symbolized by the pearl.


Details about the Spring Sweetness Earrings here.


All magic amulets here

Blessings to all!

Comments

Popular Posts