New Lapis Lazuli Amulets!

Hello everyone,

I have some treasures for you! 

My latest amulets use the powerful ocean- activated lapis lazuli detailed in my Saturn and Lapis post in three different ways:

-with soothing moon-charged white howlite in the Balance of Forces Amulet:



-with green jasper, red garnet, and the energy of Rudra Lord of Storms to create the Wild Wellspring Amulet:



-and with pearls and black jasper in the Inanna Descending Amulet and bracelets:





All three uses of ocean-activated lapis lazuli are intended to interact with intense energies and situations, as this special stone does so well, but the resulting pieces are very different in flavor from each other and have different specialized uses.

See more and read detailed descriptions at my Etsy shop here!


One more thing! If you have questions about choosing an amulet for yourself or someone else, you're welcome to comment or message me; I'm happy to make personal recommendations.

Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts