Awaken Wellness Fair Thank-You Post!

Good evening everyone!

What an amazing time I had at the Awaken Wellness Fair in Tarrytown yesterday. The energy of the world seemed to be cranked up an octave at a show full of intuitives, healers, inspirational speakers, and those eager souls who flock to the metaphysical, the positive, and the transformational. 



Above: Violet Fox gift boxes and banner.



Thank you, Paula Caracappa and the other amazing Wellness Fair organizers and staff for creating such a focused and joyful experience.

Thank you to everyone who took time to meet my pieces and share your appreciation. It warms my heart and renews my dedication to truthful, light-filled channeling of inspiration. Your eager attention and enjoyment is a wonderful reward.

Thanks especially to my customers. I loved meeting you, and seeing you try on my amulets, making a choice by swift intuition or delicate exploration, fascinates me. I got to see glimpses of your personalities in the choices you made, and I hope that my amulets serve you well. As I’ve said many times, when I create a piece, I always wonder very much who it will be for; as with the design of the pieces themselves, I feel myself serving a beneficial design I can only glimpse.

Finally, thanks to my sweetheart Vic for wise guidance, heavy lifting, and pure love.

Lots of love to all, and I hope to see you back in Tarrytown this November!

In the meantime, here I am on Etsy as always!

Comments

Popular Posts